1. Chào bạn Khách,
    Cùng tham gia chia sẻ xây dựng diễn đàn và nhận nhiều phần quà có giá trị nhé ! chi tiết
    Dismiss Notice

Thảo luận Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga|Banik Ostrava VS FC Viktoria Plzen Big Data Analysis

Thảo luận trong 'Các loại dịch vụ khác' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, 3 Tháng sáu 2020.

  1. kimtan2021

    kimtan2021 New Member

    Tham gia ngày:
    20 Tháng tư 2020
    Bài viết:
    13
    Đã được thích:
    0
    Điểm thành tích:
    1
    Web:
    Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga|Banik Ostrava VS FC Viktoria Plzen Big Data Analysis
    1. After 26 rounds, Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link Banik Ostrava got 11 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 5 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Banik Ostrava got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

    2. After 26 rounds, FC Viktoria Plzen got 17 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Viktoria Plzen got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Banik Ostrava 1.00--0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1759 matches, the home team got 761 wins, 436 draws and 562 losses. Home win rate: 43.26%; Draw win rate: 24.79%; Away win rate: 31.95%; Home odds win rate: 51.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.72%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 806 matches, the home team got 321 wins, 212 draws and 273 losses. Home win rate: 39.83%; Draw win rate: 26.30%; Away win rate: 33.87%; Over odds win rate: 43.55%; Draw odds win rate: 4.96%; Under odds win rate: 51.49%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.65-3.35-1.89. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 9 wins, 7 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 19.44%; Away win rate: 55.56%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link Banik Ostrava(19.3%), Draw(25.3%), FC Viktoria Plzen(55.4%)
     

  2. Bình Luận Bằng Facebook

Chia sẻ trang này